Monday, November 12, 2007

another new start....

Realized how obsessive I am over little things.
the last 2 things I was working on were...

researching about a suitable 2nd-hand vehicle
- involves learning and comparing brand, model, feature, price, etc.
- later decided that we actually don't have the money to buy a reliable car yet

finding my ideal breed of dog
- involves researching on breed personality, size, maintenance level etc
- then found out that I am actually better to have a cat instead.

The fun part was about what gets my interest and the extend I would go to satisfy my curiosity. And the funny part was how all the work often leads me away from my original goal....

Anyways, I failed to keep my last two blogs alive. Realize that I just don't care about sharing emotions and things like how many bowls of rice I have eaten last night.

But, I think it would be more interesting (to me) if my goal is to share what I found interesting and .. maybe just take it easy and write little diary here and there about.....

my days,
my life,
my thoughts,
my secrets,
my school,
my work,
my realizations,
my dreams,
my love,
my interests,
and
my daily obsessions.....

1 comment:

Destini said...

To add to your list of obsessions...

Leaving EA
Swing Dancing
Food
Bettas
And your ultimate obsession which has lead you to where you are now.. leaving EA and Shaw to upgrade at UBC, apply at a variety of schools until you ended up in Australia studying to be a dentist.

Girl, you are the most tenacious person I've ever met!

- XOX