Friday, May 30, 2008

Well, I don't know about you, but I think it's time for another blog with more videos of Misty! That's right, more videos.

The first video is of me playing with Misty on the stairs. I'm so happy that we live in the townhouse some of the time, especially when playing with Misty. She goes absolutely insane when I take any of her toys into the stairwell and let her chase it around.

One side note about this video, you also get a sneak peak of our new scooter helmets!! More to come on those later.



The second video is from this morning. We've been trying to catch Misty sitting on one of our bar stools. She does the cutest thing, you get her excited, she rolls over, and she falls off. So far, I've missed her doing it while holding the camera at least 3 times in the last day or so. But I sort of got it this time!



Most of the meowing you hear is actually coming from Shianne ;-)

Cheers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha Misty is gone crazy.....so funny~~

Unknown said...

Love the helmets!

Shianne's hilarious! Meeeow!
Why is she tilting her head like that though?