Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Year Later...

Haven't been posting any updates for awhile. The last update will be one year old in a week. lol Started to share blog with a couple of my good friends, so I guess it's about time to be less lazy now...

Lots of things have happened this year. Misty was rehomed. Then, we adopted Sooki who soon became BFF with Heelo. I have added two more fish tanks, one 2.5ft divided for shrimp breeding and the other is 4 foot sectioned for fish breeding. Started 3 different feeder worm culture to keep all fishes happy. Also, added a still-water bucket pond on the balcony for plant growing.



Also, both Scott and I have gained another year. We celebrated our 5th year anniversary + Scott's 31st birthday floating above the Great Barrier Reef outside of Cairns Qld. Reef diving is definitely the most amazing experience I have had so far. Highly recommended!


At school, I have gained another year of learning and clinical experience. It definitely has not been easy, but I thoroughly enjoy all the learning activity, especially the hands-on ones!

Biologically, I have grown another 5cm of hair and gained 2kg of weight compare to last year's average. lol

The one thing that has not changed in my life is that Scott and I are still very happy and much in love with each other.
5 years ago in Vancouver BC --> last week at Gold Coast Qld

We really haven't changed much, have we?

Soon more updates to come! Cheers!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on 5 years!
Scott and I just celebrated our 6th although he's not counting that date anymore it's now our marriage date, so we're back to < 1.

What happened with Misty? Sooki and Heelo look so cute in that picture.

Shianne C said...

Your <1 is more significant than any of our time! :)

Misty was rehomed in April. She was not able to make friend with Heelo, and turned really anti-social and aggressive at times. We decided that rehoming her was nessesary since we really want to have two cats who are more social and friendly towards each other. And, Sooki is TOTALLY what we are looking for. :)