Monday, April 14, 2008

Meet The Parent!

First off, I'd just like to say that I had almost nothing to do with the creation of the following video, this is Shiannes' baby. I think the extent of my participation was taking and being in some of the photos that are used in it. Way to go Scott!

Shianne put this video together with Windows Movie Maker, which as it turns out, kinda sucks and crashes a lot. There might have been a bit of swearing and hitting of my laptop (it doesn't work on Shiannes') involved today.

And now... what's it all about? Well, it's basically a photo montage of my mom's time here with us in Brisbane. I don't think I need to say much more, what with pictures saying 1000 words and all.



On a side note, if anyone knows of a more reliable (and preferably free) video editor, I'd love to get an email about it.

Cheers!

No comments: