Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Peer Pressure Post

Wow, I can't believe I'm doing it. I'm actually going to contribute something to the blog. This surprises me a bit, as I've been dodging this quite successfully for the past couple of months. However, a few words of peer pressure from the lovely Shianne, and here I am saying hello to any and all that might read this.

As you'll see if you take the time to read anything I might post, Shianne and I write a fair bit differently. She will tell you about things she made or experiences we've had, while I'm more likely to ramble on for a few minutes about anything on mind mind and then be done. I think it strikes a good balance.

For those that don't know me, I guess an introduction is in order.

This is me in all my glory. And of course Shianne, in all of hers. She wanted me to put up a picture of myself in a tux, so there it is. As for what is going on in the picture, and where we are... well if you don't know, then guessing will have to do for now. I'm not going to explain.

So now that you know what I look like, in case you need to hunt me down, let me give you some info on where to find me.

Australia. I love it here.

I think that's enough of an introduction for now, except to say that there will be more to come. I'm sure I'll have something to say about events of the past few months, events coming up, the joy we're having playing with our new kitty Misty, and anything else that sticks out.

Cheers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shianne,you looks great!!!

Shianne C said...

Thank you, Thank you, Mago~ :D