Thursday, April 17, 2008

New Cat Tree... bigger is better!

We purchased this cat tree from DealsDirect.com.au. It's around $80 including shipping. It's a pretty good price for a cat tree this size. The package is delivered to our door in 2 days. No missing parts, easy to assemble. We highly recommend this online store.


M,"What's in this?"


M,"A gift for me??"


M,"Oh boy, it's better than Christmas!"


M,"let me help you to open it!"


M,"1 box - check, 5 poles - check, platforms - check, and screws... "

M,"OK, you just take this pole and put it right there... "


M,"The foundation is always the most important part. Let me double check the structure integrity..."


M," Careful now, put it down gently..."


M," Let me try reaching up at this angle... what? I'm not playing, just testing!"


M," Oh, you did a good job." kiss kiss...


M,"What? there is more!? awesome~"


M," get it together already! I can't wait any longer!"


M,"Oh Yes~~ It's ALL MINE~~~"

No comments: